Kumoco Cloud Manager is a game-changing Cloud Management platform that allows firms to reduce their cloud spend by up to 80%, automate up to 90% of workflows, and monitor compliance against PCI, CIS, ISO 27001, and FedRAMP.
Paul O’Shea, CEO of Kumoco, commented:
“We’re delighted to launch Kumoco Cloud Manager at Knowledge 2019 and to meet with customers, partners, and thought leaders to learn more about emerging trends in ITSM/ITOM.
We know users want cloud services to be safe, cost-effective, and simple to use, so we’ve developed a tool to realize these goals.”
- Kumoco Cloud Manager helps you understand, visualize, and control your whole cloud estate from a dashboard, any time, from any device.
- The tool automates up to 90% of your workflows, including continuous cost and usage optimization processes.
- In real terms, this means that Cloud Manager automatically makes usage and cost recommendations and flags related issues so you can take action fast.
- This could be to leverage spot instances which save on operating costs, make your cloud estate work harder, and could result in savings of up to 80%.
- Cloud Manager also automates security and compliance monitoring, so that risks are automatically flagged for review and your cloud platform is as secure as possible.
- If your organization acts as an IT Services provider, you can utilize our comprehensive billing and recharge engine.
- Kumoco Cloud Manager is a certified native application available now in the App store.
Why Cloud Manager?
Gartner predicts that “through 2020, 80% of organizations will overshoot their cloud IaaS budgets due to a lack of cost optimization approaches”, and, that by 2020 “45% of organizations that perform lift-and-shift to cloud IaaS without optimization will be over-provisioned by as much as 55%, and will overspend by 70% during the first 18 months”
Better provisioning of cloud estates is where Cloud Manager really adds value, because we monitor the fluctuations in your cloud utilization and make recommendations based on your actual capacity requirements. Then, we help you provision what you actually need taking maximum advantage of variations in spot instances instead of paying higher on-demand rates.
Come and see us at Knowledge 2019
Please join us at Booth E37 for demos of Cloud Manager. Knowledge 2019 attendees can arrange demo sessions or one-to-one meetings by emailing [email protected].
Kumoco is a London-based firm which helps companies take advantage of the Cloud in a lean and efficient way. We were founded in 2013 by Paul O’Shea and Terry Benge, who both have backgrounds in Agile and deep experience across multiple sectors. At Kumoco, we believe that business should drive technology, so we provide the tools you need to help your business to deliver measurable value.
To learn more about Kumoco and Kumoco Cloud Manager, visit us at:
On Twitter @WeAreKumoco
Kumoco will be at Knowledge 2019 in Las Vegas from May 4th – 9th, 2019.