Our client is a UK-based leading eCommerce and technology services company for the world’s major entertainment brands. Founded in 2005, they pride themselves on being forward-looking, dynamic, and innovative.
They are looking for contractors ( outside IR35) for Front-end Development. They have a brilliant team of 40 people working across technology, eCommerce, product design, and marketing to ensure high standards for clients and customers alike.
Their culture is fast-paced and collaborative and constantly developing and exploring new technologies and approaches to continuously improve what they do – inside and out.
They’ve been a distributed business from the day they started. They are growing and looking for new and exceptional talent to grow and develop with them and join their fantastic journey.
Over the past 15 years, our client’s Dev team has been developing platforms for over 50 high profile global clients and agencies, enabling them to deliver marketing and commerce websites tailored to their specific needs, at a significant scale.
Who are you?
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some high profile projects, brands and properties that are delivered at a significant scale. Across the board, we look for people who are great communicators with a positive, can-do approach to work and life. Keen learners and generous collaborators who share what they know to help our business continuously improve and grow and has
● Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving ability
● Good interpersonal, communication, organisational and time management skills
● A strong commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering above expectations
● Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
● Strong self-motivation to continue learning new skills + languages
● Experience in working within a distributed and fast-paced environment.
● Ability to successfully manage multiple incoming & outgoing communications across Slack, email etc.
● Ability to work proactively, methodically and at speed.
A highly motivated individual with a keen interest in web technologies and a proven track record of continued learning.
● At least 3 years of commercial experience
● Experience adhering to company processes and coding standards
● Experience with WordPress CMS
● Keen eye for website design (we’ll need examples)
Key Accountabilities & Duties
● Take responsibility for delivery of assigned Scrum Items or Support Ticket Solutions
● Liaise with the support team to carry out delivery of WordPress sites from testing to deployment
What happens next?
Like the sound of this one? You can reach us at [email protected] – we look forward to chatting with you!
Be part of revolutionising the future of cloud with Kumoco.
“According to predictions from Gartner, global spending on cloud services is expected to reach over $482 billion in 2022, up from $313 billion in 2020.”