Our client is one of the largest online retail fashion companies, they are recruiting highly skilled and dynamic Business Analysts in Europe to join their growing team. You will be working on large-scale transformation programs and will have growth opportunities to learn and develop your skillset.
Our Business Analyst is responsible for managing business requirements and enabling, guiding and defining processes related to digital technology initiatives. This is a key customer-centric role in conceptualizing technologies and business processes to benefit our brands and deliver a great customer experience across our GCC stores and eCommerce sites.
This position is outside IR 35 with an attractive day rate and involves 3 weeks of remote job in Europe and 1 week in Dubai every month ( Travel & Accommodation will be provided)
Essential Skills Required:
● 5+ years of experience in managing business requirements, defining integration points, developing process flow analysis, data modelling and functional design experience.
● Experience in developing business solutions, configurations (including workflows), validation rules, and security management
● Experience as an expert in business transformation programmes or application maintenance
● Hands-on experience with eCommerce, mobile and OMS platforms.
● Experience in designing and documenting integrations for the above types of applications
● Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Must)
● Experience in delivering and enhancing omnichannel journeys
● Good understating of Retail domain concepts
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
● Understand the business functions being supported
● Understand the desired customer experience and customer journey pain points
● Develop a deep understanding of the business requirements of internal stakeholders and end-users and match these with the appropriate solutions.
● Work closely with Ecommerce, CX, Loyalty, Marketing, and Retail teams to ensure the system meets business needs and defines those customer journeys.
● Partner with business stakeholders to ensure alignment between business strategy and the roadmap of Tech initiatives.
● Manage technology changes and product enhancements, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
● Manage the specifications and parameters of the system and data integration points (inbound and outbound)
● Build and manage relationships with business stakeholders and act as an ambassador for Technology
● Create and maintain training resources and deliver training to users
● Monitor and report on user engagement and adoption of technology
● Maintain user guidelines/policy and documentation
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues
● Support users during post-go-live phases, and ensure the transition to operations teams
● Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based on the needs of business partners
● Assist users in leveraging the value of the data captured by the system to generate insights which enhance understanding of customers and drive business engagement
● Serve as the expert to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of projects & product enhancements
● Keep abreast of new technology features and functionalities to provide recommendations for process improvements and technical updates. ● Help define and create custom field/objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts and third-party integrations ● Contribute to the evolution of our tech stack by acquiring and maintaining knowledge of new and emerging technologies, tools, and architecture.
● Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
We are continually building on our values-driven and culturally diverse community and encourage applications from all candidates irrespective of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, or background.
What happens next?
Be part of revolutionising the future of cloud with Kumoco.
“According to predictions from Gartner, global spending on cloud services is expected to reach over $482 billion in 2022, up from $313 billion in 2020.”